Role Playing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Playing Academy

Role Playing Academy is focused on educating those who wish to RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WaruiChibi
Admin
WaruiChibi

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana Empty
PostSubject: Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana   Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:07 pm

Legend of Mana

In the land of Fa'Diel, a giant tree lies dormant - the Tree of Mana. This tree is the origin of magic and controls the very flow of the time itself. For countless centuries, since the time immemorial, the Tree Folks of the island of Illusia, where the Tree of Mana is stationed, protected the tree. 800 years ago, king Strout of Lorimar, invaded the island of Illusia and took all the Tree Folks as hostage. At that time, a boy named Keldric and a girl named Ritzia were playing in the woods and thus, escaping the fate of their fellow friends. When they returned to the village, they saw the Tree Folks being taken away to the sacred shrine. Keldric and Ritzia slipped past the guards and ventured into the sacred maze of the Tree of Mana. When they reached the center of the maze, Keldric was granted the "Legendary Sword of Mana" by the tree itself, also they met a little, childish spirit by the name of Faye who was instructed by the tree to guide the pair to the shrine.

When they reached the shrine, both Keldric and Ritzia were captured by Strout. The sage of the village was forced to tell Strout where the key to the door of Mavolia is hidden. These door, when opened, were supposed to turn anyone that was near them and also consume the whole world. Strout took Ritzia with him to search for the key and Keldric escaped with Faye and his best friend Lekius. They wanted to stop Strout but failed, he got his hands on the key and used Ritzia to open the door to Mavolia. Strout was transformed into a monster and killed by Keldric and Lekius - they soon learned that the only way to close the door to Mavolia is to kill the shrine maiden, Ritzia who also turned into a monster. Ritzia was gravely wounded by Keldric and transformed back into her human form. Keldric told Lekius to leave the shrine and escape from the island and so he did. Keldric stayed with Ritzia until she died - the door to Mavolia were closed - the Mana Tree turned into a stone and the whole island of Illusia was destroyed.

Since this event, an endless war raged between the 5 nations of Fa'Diel - Jadd, Topple, Ishe, Wendell, and Lorimar
. The magic could only be used when one possesses magical runes that were carved into special magic ore. This magic ore was extremely rare, rare enought to make the 5 nations start a war over them. One little village was escaping the war so far - stationed on a island too small to concern anyone. This village was created by Lekius and named Illusia, to honor the memory of all his friends that fell in the defense of the Tree of Mana. This is where our story takes place .....

The main characters:

Name: (You choose)
Character Type: Warrior
Weapon: A magical sword, very similliar to the one from the legend.
Personality: Friendly, nice, optimistic and sometimes hyperactive.
Biography: He is the best warrior in the village, growing up with his childhood friend, he was often reffered to as a child of the Mana because he as well as Keldric happened to be the best warrior in the village too and also happened to grow up with his childhood friend. He recieved the magical sword when he was 13, at that age, his father died and left him the sword. It was also said that he is a direct descendand of Lekius.
Appearance:

Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana Eldy

Name: (You Choose)
Character Type: Shrine Maiden
Weapon: None
Personality: Friendly, naive, always happy.
Biography: She, as well grew up with her childhood friend (Character No.1) and was reffered to as the child of Mana. She was choosen to be a shrine maiden as a tradition. She always accompanies her best friend and is very fond of him - it could be said that they are more than friends. She was an outcast when she was a child because she talked with spirits but other people could not see the spirits - only (Character No.1) believed her and so they became friends.
Appearance:

Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana Ritzia

Other characters will be submitted by this form:

Name:
Character Type: (Warrior, Mage, Archer)
Weapon:
Personality:
Biography:
Appearance:

My Character:

Name: Darc Zenia
Charcter Type: Traveler (Notice: Special Class)
Weapon: Sword
Personality: Neutral, Calm.
Biography: Not much is known about him but if you ask someone who was fighting a battle and survived, he/she would tell you that just before the battle ended, they saw a person in a coat, leaving the scene. In other words, Darc has traveled far and wide, seeing every battle and uncovering every secret there is to uncover.
Appearance:

Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana Anime122

Last edited by WaruiChibi on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rpg-academy.rpgdynasty.net
Hades Puppet
Academy Instructor
Hades Puppet

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana   Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:07 am

Oh my gosh!~ I wanna join!~ -huggles-

Though I haven't thought of what character to play yet...I'm stuck between the Shrine maiden and an OC. Hmm....
Back to top Go down
Saraku

Saraku

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana   Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:16 am

Oh! I Want to join please! I can't post like 300 times a day.... 2 is closer but its iffy but I still want in kay! wherever

where did you get those pics of Char 1 and 2?? I love them! ohh so awesome!
Back to top Go down
♦ R a n d i i ♦
Academy Instructor
♦ R a n d i i ♦

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana   Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:47 pm

Hm...This looks like a very good Role Play. I think I'll join it. Like a Star @ heaven
I hope my profile is good enough.

Name: Riha Crescent
Character Type: Warrior
Weapon: Twin Blades
Personality: Strict, Clam, Stubborn, and Neutral.
Biography: Traveling many days and many nights, searching for something that no one is sure of. Some says she is looking for a fight that will prove she is strong, others think this Fa'Diel warrior is traveling to find a place, Illusia.
Appearance:
Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana HeyshaStark-1
Back to top Go down
WaruiChibi
Admin
WaruiChibi

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana   Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:47 pm

Well, we will wait for Hades Puppet and Saraku to make a profile.

Oh, and - of course - you can have two characters at once.
Back to top Go down
Hades Puppet
Academy Instructor
Hades Puppet

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana   Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:11 am

Okay then. I'll be the Shrine maiden and maybe another character. xD
Back to top Go down
WaruiChibi
Admin
WaruiChibi

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana   Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:48 am

Well, if no-one has any objections - i will take up the position of the other main character.

Meimei, please decide so we can start. ^^

Last edited by WaruiChibi on Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hades Puppet
Academy Instructor
Hades Puppet

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana   Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:06 am

Sowwy...-sniffle- I can't come up with a good enough other character...so I'll stick with the Shrine maiden. ^^''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana   Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seiken Densetsu: Dawn of Mana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Academy :: RPG's :: Instructor's RPG-
Jump to: